The dispute I am having in my head today is…
that our society places an over-importance on achievement measured by our income, our job title, our car we drive, our neighborhood we live in and the list goes on …
We bind our self-worth and purpose to our career or our jobs instead of the experiences we’ve had or the people we’ve met who have influenced us in a positive way.
- I refuse to compare myself to others…
- I have been my biggest speed bump…
- I have also been my biggest lead-foot on the Ferrari…
- This means when I set my mind to doing something, I step on the gas and go!
- Live like there are no limits to your abilities.
- Fear should not limit you, but rather, it should drive you.
- If you own a business or startup, get clear on who is your perfect client.
- You’re not for everyone. Identify the value you bring.
Tip #1 – People will think you’re crazy because they’ve given up on their dreams…
Tip # 2 – Learn how to have an unreasonable attitude. [in other words be unreasonable with yourself and the goals you want to make happen…]
Tip #3 – Learn to close the sale
Tip #4 – Be outrageous in your thinking & be relentless in your actions
Tip #5 – Learn to be an avid reader…keep learning
Did you like this post? Share it… you never know what how this could help another human. If you did, sign up for new blog posts. I promise you will not get bombarded to buy anything.
I simply like writing from my experiences on BUSINESS. LIFE LESSONS. SMARTY ASS QUOTES. And you’ll find some COCKTAILS occasional INTERVIEWS with INFLUENCERS!
Where do I start?
If you’re new to this blog, I highly recommend starting with these posts: