The dispute I am having in my head today is…
that our society places an over-importance on achievement measured by our income, our job title, our car we drive, our neighborhood we live in and the list goes on …
We bind our self-worth and purpose to our career or our jobs instead of the experiences we’ve had or the people we’ve met who have influenced us in a positive way.
- I refuse to compare myself to others…
- I have been my biggest speed bump…
- I have also been my biggest lead-foot on the Ferrari…
- This means when I set my mind to doing something, I step on the gas and go!
- Live like there are no limits to your abilities.
- Fear should not limit you, but rather, it should drive you.
- If you own a business or startup, get clear on who is your perfect client.
- You’re not for everyone. Identify the value you bring.
Tip #1 – People will think you’re crazy because they’ve given up on their dreams…
Tip # 2 – Learn how to have an unreasonable attitude. [in other words be unreasonable with yourself and the goals you want to make happen…]
Tip #3 – Learn to close the sale
Tip #4 – Be outrageous in your thinking & be relentless in your actions
Tip #5 – Learn to be an avid reader…keep learning
[Tweet theme=”tweet-box-shadow”]“You will change with all your experiences and you’ll see new ways to use your experience…” @SharonLeeZapata[/Tweet]
Did you like this post? Share it… you never know what how this could help another human. If you did, sign up for new blog posts. I promise you will not get bombarded to buy anything.
I simply like writing from my experiences on BUSINESS. LIFE LESSONS. SMARTY ASS QUOTES. And you’ll find some COCKTAILS occasional INTERVIEWS with INFLUENCERS!
Where do I start?
If you’re new to this blog, I highly recommend starting with these posts: