Cocktails on Friday!
Blackberry Jalapeno Margarita
- 8 – 10 fresh blackberries
- 12 Old El Paso pickled jalapeno slices
- 3 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces Cointreau
- 1-ounce fresh lemon juice
- ½ ounce Old El Paso pickled jalapeno juice
- Fresh lemon wedges for garnish Kosher salt or flaky sea salt
- To a cocktail shaker add blackberries and jalapeno slices.
- Using a muddler or wooden spoon, thoroughly mash up the blackberries.
- Add the tequila, cointreau, fresh lemon juice, pickled jalapeno juice.
- Add ice and shake vigorously until chilled, about 2 minutes.
- Spread out a layer of kosher salt, about a tablespoon onto a small plate.
- Take a lemon wedge and run it around the rim of glass.
- Dredge in salt to rim the glass, moving the glass around evenly coat glass.
- Fill glass with ice and strain the margarita into the glass.
- Garnish with additional lemon wedges and pickled jalapenos.
Meet: Vianney Rodriguez : Award Winning Bilingual Creator – Blogger Sweet Life – Recipe/Cocktail Developer- Contributor to the Huffington Post – Author of Latin Twist Cocktail Book
We are uber excited to have our friend’s Influence here on the Bitchy Business Briefs. Who is Vianney and what does she do? Besides having a beautiful smile and awesome personality, she is an amazing food, dessert, and cocktail creator! She is a proud Tejana who feels lucky to have the best of both worlds. She was happily raised in Texas by Mexican parents. Her blog name, Sweet Life refers to living a Sweet Life enriched with the spice of two diverse worlds enveloped with the memories of growing up in a Mexican household. We also love the fact that she is from my hometown of Corpus Christi, TX. She has created success for herself by doing what she loves! Follow her on Twitter!
ORDER BOOK HERE!
Carrot Cucumber Margarita
Prep time: 5 minutes
- Lime wedges
- 1 Cup tequila
- 1 Cup fresh carrot juice
- 1/2 Cup cucumber fresh cucumber juice
- 1/3 Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Cup Cointreau
- Ice cubes
- On a small plate, spread salt. With lime wedges moisten rim of 6 oz. glasses
- Dip glasses in salt
- Place glasses in the freezer to chill.
- In a pitcher combine tequila, carrot juice, cucumber juice, lime juice, and Cointreau
- Remove glasses from the freezer and serve the margarita mixture over ice.
- Garnish and enjoy!
Have a rocking weekend!
Cheers! The Bitchy Business Briefs
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on MEDIUM