I am a LIST MAKER. I have been making lists for as long I can remember. This is my way of learning anything new. This is my way to remember new information. It’s simple and it works.
- Grocery lists
- Things to do lists
- Collaboration lists
- Business goals lists
- Weight loss goal lists
- Books I want to read lists
- Things I want to improve on lists
- Blogging topic lists,
- …and the LIST goes!
Here is one of my personal favorite Strengthening Word lists I’ve created. Take what you like and leave the rest. Share this with someone you know who would like this too!
21 Accelerated Thoughts Today
- Control Your Story
- You Cannot Run Away From Yourself
- The Pressure of your talent should be taking you to new levels continuously throughout your life
- When you can identify that you’re in a rut…then you know you need to make some changes
- Take time to separate from everything and everyone for at least 1 hour – EVERY day.
- Every six months you’ll need to re-invent yourself – you cannot sustain at the level you are now
- No such thing as ‘Balance’ – whatever you do you’ll feel guilty – Just give 100% to everything
- Be Brave. Be Smart.
- Be a bonafide game changer
- Own your own power
- Two (2) qualities that attract people to you: Humor & Intellect
- Trust your gut. Stand your ground
- Never Stop Working On Yourself
- Don’t Fill Your Calendar With Non-essential Stuff
- Every 3 minutes we’re distracted
- You need insane FOCUS to get shit done
- Pay attention to your focus
- You have to be persistent to get through ALL challenges
- If you avoid challenges, you stay stuck
- The Play-It-Safers never leave their little boxes
- Do not do things half-ass
Today, be a game-changer. Remember, you cannot build a business from behind a keyboard. Go out and make things happen!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Medium
Follow me on Facebook